TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, March 24, 2008

It isn't easy living two lives. You try to bring back the old times...what used to be while trying to deny the pure bliss that the other one is bringing you.

I was watching Enchanted with my eldest daughter during the vacation. There was a part where the witch sent the princess to Earth. She was shouting to the princess something like she is sending her to a world where happily-ever-after never happens. And then I suddenly remember Juno asking her dad if its possible for two people to stay happy together forever....Sometimes I wonder the same things and wish that there is a world or a place where happily-ever-after takes place.

Sometimes I end up thinking if I am part of his plans..his dreams...I feel a pang of attack of the green-eyed monster whenever I visualize his dreams empty of me. There's a twitch of sadness when my instinct tells me that something has changed...something funny about the change. Whenever I get this vacuum kind of feeling, thoughts ran to my mind.

No comments: