TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, August 29, 2008

Patch it up

Now that my eldest daughter is already 6 years old, we have a lot of things that we can do together. Things that you usually enjoy doing together really make the mother-daughter bonding stronger and better. Sometimes I play with them with their toys but I usually get bored and I am not that imaginative. With my present preggy condition, I have limitations on what I can do. That makes it harder for me to play with my kids. Sometimes I feel guilty that I can’t seem to balance the attention that I give to my 2 kids. I get more worried when I think about dividing my time when Paige comes out of this world.

I guess there will always be things that one can do to make up for a quality time. Learning and fun can be best achieved when the mother and child both like what they are doing. It is just a matter of discovering what it is. For us, we found something that really makes it worth the while. Patch it up is how we do it. At first I thought it was a game board but when I looked closely at the picture I realized that it contains art materials like beads, threads, glitters that are used for patching up torn clothes or if you want to revive your old bags. You can be creative and imaginative in designing, sewing and patching your tops, jeans or other accessories. In the process of helping out my child, I also discover some things about her that one can’t usually find out in normal conversations. This is a good bonding exercise that you can try out without sweating it out.

No comments: