TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, August 8, 2009

HB

Today, I thank your parents for bringing out a wonderful person like you. I can find no words to tell them how grateful I am.

Today, I thank GOD for giving me the chance to know you and for giving me those borrowed times. GOD knows how much happiness he gave me for sharing you to me.

Today, I thank you for spending those special days with me. For giving me one of the priceless joys that I can ever have.

Today, let me greet you in a non-traditional way...

Everyone has some kind of place that makes them feel transported to a magical realm. Just like Peter Pan taking Wendy to neverland. Or maybe Alice dreaming of wonderland. It could be one of the Princess from Disney waiting for Prince Charming to take her to a happy-ever-after land.

Some people find their solace and haven in castles with their noble history and crumbling towers. For others it’s abandoned factories, ivy choked, a sense of foreboding around every corner.

For me, the only place that gets me to that blissful land is with YOU. To borrow one of your fave Rico line : "I hate to break it to you but it's just the other way around. You can thank your stars all you want but I'll always be the lucky one.2378

No comments: