TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been staring at the monitor for hours now. I am mad and I can't seem to control how I feel. There are some baggages that I cannot unload and it keeps on adding up. Even when I was a child I could hardly express myself verbally. That's why I know that I don't have in me that public speaking skill but I am trying my very best to improve on that. Even the simplest things I cannot explain or elaborate which is more often than not misunderstood. This is the best that I can do...write it off. At least, here I have the time to organize my thoughts and further expound my ideas for a more clear, precise and thorough opinion.


When does truth starts and imagination ends? How do I know that everything is for real? There are certain things that I am quite sure of. The air that I breathe, the sun that rises everyday, the moon and stars that makes the sky bright everytime we look up in the sky. I know I cannot see nor really understand its science but I can recognize and appreciate its beauty and nature.

Can't find the answer to my questions which have long been confusing me. Sometimes I wonder how things are going to end up. What am I supposed to do with what I've started? There are certain questions in my mind that just keep on playing like a broken record.

I feel like I am trapped in a box with no windows and doors. I cannot breathe. I am uncertain of what the outside world might look like or if there is anything at all worth waiting for. I am too afraid to discover that it will just be the same empty feeling. It pains me everytime I think of losing but I have no guts, I lack the strength and have no will to fight for it.

No comments: