TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, February 18, 2008

PPP wanna-be's



Writing is my passion. It is my ultimate expression of my feelings. Whenever I am having a hard time expressing my feelings about someone or something, I pick up my pen and my notebook to help me unload it off my chest.

Then came the blog. At first, I must admit that I still follow the conventional type of pen and paper writing. Since technology has been rapidly advancing before right our very eyes, I thought I'd give blogging a shot. After doing some blogging, a close friend of mine has shared with me that I could earn through writing. She told me to browse and try PayPerPost or PPP.

Upon hearing it, I was hesitant at first because I had little knowledge on the mechanics of earning just by writing. After I read the PPP mechanics and other blogger's comments and feedbacks on PPP, I was encouraged to join. I said to myself, "I will lose nothing but instead I will gain more from joining PPP."

How? PPP is not only a channel for bloggers to showcase their writing skills but it is also a venue for networking. You get to meet other people of different race with different writing styles. You get to learn from them and from your mistakes. It would also enhance the self-confidence and self-esteem of the blogger. Further, you don't only get to have fun while blogging but you also get it worth your time.

So for all you bloggers out there, you might want to try joining PPP. It's as easy as typing www.payperpost.com in your address bar.




blog network





No comments: