TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The best things...

My friend and I were talking about almost anything and everything under the sun...One of my confidants whom I assume is reading this one right now. We can chat for hours and talk about nonsense things to being dead serious. I've always treasured those moments because it is something that can never be replaced by something. I wish I have with me a tape recorder where I can record everything that we have talked about. Then when the day comes and we hit our separate roads and never cross our paths again, then I can play back and hear the voice and laughter that we've spent with each other.

I guess I am mostly the inquisitive one between the two of us. Just recently, I've asked the question "What to you is the best thing that happened in your life?" I guess in an effort to respond to my impromptu question, I got an answer : CAPE...Though I know it would be the answer, it sounded good 2 my ears. The question came back to me and I instataneously replied "My Charmed ones".

If again I would be asked the same question, know that the one who constantly reads my posts is one of the best thing that ever happened to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEST .....