TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ceiva for a gift

Christmas brings in a lot of good memories. It gives people reasons to celebrate, share, give love and just be in a festive mood. Christmas eve would not be complete without gift giving which is almost a tradition practiced by most of us. We wait for the clock to strike 12 and together we shout Merry Christmas. We are all excited to unwrap the gifts under the christmas tree. The joy it brings is undeniably remarkable. These are the moments when you would love to capture and seal in a bottle to forever treasure.

When asked what I want for Christmas I can't think of anything. Then I saw Ceiva! I am a very sentimental person and as much as possible I would like to hold on to sweet memories...something to look at or reminisce by when the weather gets a little bit cold.

Ceiva Digital Photo Frame Got a Wish Sweeepstakes might just make my wish come true. It was fun and easy to join. What caught my attention is the uniqueness of Ceivashare which can reconnect you with your happiest and cherished times of your life just by simply uploading those pictures via e-mail or camera phone. More so, there are options wherein you can invite and share with your friends the pictures that you have uploaded. Interestingly, they can send those pictures directly to your frame. I hope by sitting on Santa's lap he hears the wish that I secretly whispered to his ears.

Post?slot_id=27633&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: