TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One day I'll fly away

Lights are out. I sat in a corner trying to look...trying to watch everything around me. I can hear what they're all saying but my mind drifts far away. Trying to be present to the place I am in...trying to sound normal. I hope they can't hear my mind screaming out loud. We can't have something just because we want it. We can only aspire for it. I know that I can't have wings to fly away so the only way to get too close to what I want is to be close to a bird...to watch them from a distance. Whenever this comes to mind, I am screaming out from inside and the only thought that it shrieks..."One day...someday I'll have my wings and One day I'll fly away". I'll fly away far away to the city where I first found serenity where I found the highest peak and just stand still and gaze down at the street. There is no turning back and when I do I'll be able to hit the road again.

No comments: