TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My own side of Fringe

At the corner of a dark room is where I find my time alone. While everybody is already heading off to another day, I am trying to pull some strings and do a fringe alike. Science has always been my waterloo but I am amazed at how things fit together. In another realm, it has almost always proven how things exist and coexist even in its tiniest detail. However, there are some things that science can't explain. There maybe lots of theory and conclusions but there are no definitive answers. In life, it is not always exact science which is the reason why religion and science always clashes. I hope I can find a way to explain the theorems and the equations in front of me.

Teleportations, mind over matter, telekinesis and Pyschokinesis all form part of the show...I'd be willing to trade places with Olivia to be Walter's guinea pig on his experiment ....if and only if....

No comments: