TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chicken Pastel

Since my mom left for Qatar, I was left all alone to decide the menus. I didn't realize how difficult it was until I did it. I really appreciate all the hardwork that my mom provides for us since we were little and even until now when we get the chance to be together.

Alright, enough of the drama! What I would like to share is how to make a Chicken Pastel. I know that you can find a lot of recipes in the net or on different books but this one I made with a twist.

First you marinate 1 kilo of chicken breast with salt, pepper and MSG. In a pan, heat butter and oil. Pan fry the marinated chicken. Set it aside. In the same pan, saute 1 tbsp. chopped onion until translucent. Then add 1 tbsp. chopped garlic. Add 1 can of condensed soup of mushroom and 1/2 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer then add the 1/2 cup grated cheese. Mix it. Then add the sliced mushrooms, green peas and chicken. Lastly, add the quail eggs for toppings. Voila, there you have it, your yummy and creamy chicken pastel!

No comments: