TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great Sale - Accor Hotels

I had a great time traveling around Asia this year. Since it was a frill, I made sure that I get to have most inexpensive airfare, hotel reservation and tour package for all my travels. Though I am in a budget travel I get to see every detail of it so I will get the best of everything.

My sisters and I are planning to have a bonding time travel in Bangkok and as early as now I am scouting for some budget saver airline, hotel and tour packages. Good thing that Internet makes it easier for all of us. With just a click, you will find everything in the net. From offers, discounts, promos and sales, you are just one click away from savoring all the good things that you can get.

It is indeed very timely because of Accor Hotels City Super Sale which is offered for the Asia Pacific area. Imagine having to choose over 27 cities across 10 countries because of this great offer of Accor Hotels. To name a few cities, it includes Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland.

Hotel rates in this cities will be reduced and you can save up to 60% when you book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Participating hotels include Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, All Seasons and Ibis with over 250,000 room nights that will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$25 per night.

This is a great time for those of you who are trying to get away from it all. Now you can enjoy and have a grand time without much having to worry about the cost. Hurry up and visit Accor hotels website and book your dream hotel!

Post?slot_id=40552&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: