TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The U2 360 Tour


U2 rocks! I don't see any reason why people would not like them. If they can give me a reason for lambasting them, hell, I would give them hundred reasons why they should be ashamed of themselves.

Facebook have let me in to some pictures of my friends attending their concerts in Europe. If they would go here and perform a concert, I would definitely buy a ticket no matter how much it would cost me. I would have wanted to disapparate to Dublin to hear them sing, see my Bono back to back with "The Script". Some wishful thinking!

Originally they have called themselves "Feedback" and later on changed their name to "Hype". And as they were stepping up the ladder of success, U2 emerged as the victorious and sweetest name for them.

They are one of the few bands who have achieved success across three decades on both the artistic and business sides of the music industry. They have broken free form the traditional confinements of a rock band and rock music so to speak.

They have shattered the glass that have been dictating rock musicians on what they could and they couldn't do by combining an original sound with honest lyrics and a challenging social message. That has been U2s trademark. They have left a print in the hearts of their fans and have earned the respect of their peers and critics all around the world.

Today, they are successfully performing in 14 cities across Europe which includes Barcelona, Milan, Paris, Nice, Berlin, Amsterdam, Dublin, Gothenburg, Gelsenkirchen, Chorzow, Zagreb, London, Sheffield and Glasgow, Cardiff. Their European tour will be followed by a North America tour (Chicago, Dallas, Tampa, NY, Atlanta, Raleigh, Houston, Norman Phoenix, Las Vegas, LA, Houston and Boston) and 2 cities in Canada (Toronto and Vancouver). The U2 360 Tour site has a complete listing, schedule, packages, and ticket availability.

Guys wake up, if you still haven't found what you are looking for then I think you should hear me say - U2 rocks and will forever rock!!!

No comments: