TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Life is too short...

I have always liked all Coca-Cola commercials. They always have a soulful and touching message to their audience. Thumps up to the marketing team who have always touched the hearts of every Filipino audience. The latest Coca-Cola commercial celebrates its 100th year with a grandfather sharing the secret to happiness to his new-born granddaughter. The grandfather narrates "Life is too short to waste it on non-sense things and that she should find what would make her happy the most." I have heard the cliche oftentimes and I know that I have finally found what would make me happy the most. Ironic but I had to get through a great ordeal of pain and hurt but I have appreciated things after the storm. I know and feel that I could be most happy with the BEST and patience is all I need. Even with the potholes, road bumps, and other shattering things, the happiness I feel whenever we are together can erase all the hurt and pain. I don't think that it is even within the line of masochism because there is greater happiness filling me and outpouring inside of me. Indeed, life is short and I do not have to look further just to search for that happiness because I already found it and will definitely hold on to it.

No comments: