TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A call to MCF

Yesterday I went to the Register of Deeds in Marikina City to fix the Transfer Certificate Title that is under my name. I went there early so I can do some of my errands. Typical of a government, they had me waiting for almost 3 hours only to tell me that there was no examiner. I was so pissed off. For any cool-level-headed person, I think it would be a test of patience. Really! I am surprised that there are still some government agencies in Marikina that gives a crap to such bureaucracy. I guess this is why our country is still status quo...not even moving forward to a "developing country" category. I just wonder 5 or 10 years from now what and how things would work out for the Filipino citizens. I am so disappointed in what I thought a hassle-free day for me. It was harder and complicated than I thought. I guess this is me knocking on Mayor Marides Fernando's door chanelling my complaint to what it seem to be a non-bureaucratic city government of Marikina. Some things never change.

No comments: