TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Issey Miyake


This is one of the best perfume collection I ever had. The scent is just irresistible and one spray could last the whole day. I have been collecting perfumes and I must say that this has been my favorite among my collections. The fragrance it gives doesn't come too strong or too sweet. It's perfect for everyday use. It brings out the femininity in every woman. I have been wearing this perfume since I bought it and it gives me a satisfactorily feeling because it makes me feel good, look good and of course smell good. Moreover, it didn't cost me a lot to purchase this product and I should say that you would never regret buying it. It is worth your money. A perfect gift for every woman. So all you men out there who are pondering on what kind of gift they can buy for their loved ones, this is a good choice for you - Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Femme Eau de Toilette Spray.

No comments: