TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, March 20, 2009

Making sense out of love

Don't you think I want to believe in the ever after too? How great would it be just to die now and then step into someone else's life? Yes I want to believe in that except I can't anymore...because it all doesn't make sense.

When our story was just beginning and you started to take my hand and make me feel loved, I took that leap of faith with you. For most part, I didn't regret making that chance, stumbling on the risks and bearing fruits of those intimate, passionate and unforgettable unions.

I still remember those learnings in my philosophy class that I always carry with me. Everything I have ever learned taught me that that kind of emotion that dwells upon me needed to be managed, even feared. Emotions which kinda makes a man risk everything over and over again for no sense of reason. A kind that makes sensible reasons and even death itself mean nothing. To which that emotion is what we labeled love.

No comments: