TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, March 30, 2009

One again

I just want to see him laugh...laugh his heart out. I just want to see him smile...a smile that I can see even through his eyes. I just want to make him happy.

I thought I can give all that by staying away. I never said I'm wrong but I know I can feel it somehow. Words need not be spoken just to prove things.

When I thought I can no longer pretend that I am that brave and bold enough to stand up and never look back, I have sacrificed the only thing that hasn't been stripped off me ....my pride. I wish he knows how much I have given up just to make him feel sooooo special. No words can even describe the happiness that I feel whenever I hear his childish laugh...something that is so rare.

Yesterday was so much heavy with pain and tears. Now, I am overwhelmed and overflowing with love because I know I am one with him...one with the best feelings that any woman could ever have....one again with my best.

No comments: