TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friday Magic Madness

Its TGIF! For working people, it is the most awaited day of the week. Why? Because there are many things that can happen on a Friday night. It is simply the most relaxing and fun-filled night. Most night-outs, parties, out-of-town happenings are held on a Friday. What is even more great is that I spiral back to the '80s every Friday everytime I tune in to Magic 89.9 where non-stop and good music of the '80s keep on playing.

I guess it has always been my favorite genre and era of my life. Like right now, I am listening to Lanca Perfume song. I've always liked it and it makes me feel at ease and bubbly whenever I hear that song and so are the other 80's songs. It brings me to a trance, it uplifts my mood and warps me to a different dimension. It's what they call the Friday magic madness!

No comments: