TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, June 9, 2008

Julianne and Michael

I have watched the comedy-love story movie for like a hundredth time and every time I watch it I still can't help but cry during my favorite scenes. Although there is a never a dull moment in the movie, I really find it endearing when Julianne and Michael were in a city cruise trying to have their last time together alone. I feel for Julianne and I feel every part of the pain that she feels during that moment. I don't know why but whenever I hear their lines and the background music ..."Someday"... starts playing, my eyes instantly becomes misty no matter how much I try to hold them back. I feel a stabbing pain and the scene just hits me right through the bone.

I also like the ending part where Julianne gave her speech at the wedding. She let the couple use their best-friend signature song "The way you look tonight" as a gift to the couple while they were trying to figure out what their theme song is. I also liked her line where she said "I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up. Luckily, I woke up and I see that the world is just as it should be. For my best friend has won the best woman.". I don't think I'll never get over this movie for as long as I live.

No comments: