TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rock a bye baby


How can someone be so cruel? With all the crazy things that are happening around me, this one I cannot really take. Admittedly, I felt a bit down when I knew that I am on the way again but now that I can feel her inside my womb the feeling is still like it’s my first baby. I still get thrilled and happy whenever the baby seems to communicate from inside of me.
Just this morning, I was greeted with this sad and frustrating news that some teenage mother threw out her own baby out of a moving taxicab window. Newspapers reported that the incident happened around 4pm at the corner of Pedro Gil and Onyx Streets in Paco, Manila. Luckily some residents saw the babies and they brought the poor baby to the nearest lying-in clinic which is reportedly to be generally okay with some minor bruises in the body.
I can barely recover from the recent incident last Tuesday that a newborn baby was thrown out a condominium unit in Binondo, Manila. Somehow I think these people are possessed to have enough strength and be heartless enough to throw away their babies just like that. Whenever I see a baby, I have this instant reaction to be gentle towards my actions and I am filled with a sweet and tender loving care attitude. Babies are angels. When I held my babies in my arms and put them into sleep, I always stare at their faces, hugs them tight and I give them my super duper sweet kiss. It gets me teary-eyed. I pray for the souls of the unwanted babies and I pray that their mothers be enlightened with what they have done.

No comments: