TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, June 9, 2008

Natsumi - the beautiful summer

Whenever I hear something about anime or Japanese Manga movies, the first thing that comes to my mind is my hubby and his niece. They are both avid fans of anime. I am sure that they will be excited when they hear about Bleach : Memories of Nobody which is going to be shown in the big screen for only two nights. Oh yes, NCM Fathom and Viz Media have decided to present the movie on June 11th and 12th at 7:30 pm on selected movie theaters nationwide which is dubbed in English.

Of course, the names of the characters are in Nihonggo so I try to figure out what their character name means. For example, the lead character in the movie Bleach would mean “the First Guardian” or “He who protects”. I find it interesting making a Japanese name on my own based on its meaning. If ever I am going to make a script, I would name the led character Natsumi which means a beautiful summer. I thought the name sounds nice and the meaning is appropriate with the life I want to envision.

Just to give you a brief background, the Bleach : Memories of Nobody is a 2006 animated film adaptation which is about Ichigo Kurosaki and Rukia Kuchiki who deals with the unidentifiable spirits that began popping up which are known as “Blanks”. They were lost in space between Soul Society and the real world, known as the Valley of Screams, and have been stripped of their memories. They were able to meet Senna who is a mysterious soul reaper who wipes out most of the strange souls. The excitement continues when a mysterious group appears which were called the “Dark Ones. They set their sights on Senna because they want to get revenge on Soul Society by causing a chain reaction that will collapse the entire dimension of the Soul Society and the real world.

The story itself is interesting and I know that it will be captured in the upcoming movie for anime fans. Don’t miss this exhilarating manga movie because seats are limited so hurry up and get your tickets by purchasing advance tickets which are already available online at www.fathomevents.com.

No comments: