TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, November 15, 2008

All the things you are

I've never been so distraught in my life. Everything doesn't make sense. It's like my heart stopped beating and the world crashes on my feet. I know that at some point we have to make a decision. I made mine and for a moment a part of me says it is the right thing to do...the right words to say. I couldn't bear the pain and the hurt that I am going through especially when I realized that I couldn't have the real thing. I can't make demands and I can't expect because I knew it from the very start. The road has been tough and yet I felt happy when I join the ride.

It hurts me more when I know that in this kind of fairy tale there are no happily ever after endings. Time is not on our side. The odds are all against us. I just sometimes wonder if he really cared for me...really loved me. I guess this is my new beginning. I'm going to have look straight for that new road and should never look back. If he only knew.....all the things you are.

No comments: