TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sproutwells the techi-holics

I must say that I am not that techi-holic but someone close to me is. My husband is! Oh yes, he is a techi-holic which I must say is also a good thing because I get to be updated with the latest technologies. In fact, he saves on money to buy gadgets, electronics and the stuffs that he really likes and that he knows will also be cool for our children. Now that his birthday is almost days away, Sproutwells has given me a bright idea where I can get a cool gift for my husband. The Sproutwells episode 6, which by the way can be seen in The Sproutwells, talks about where techi-holics can get their stuffs for free...where else but from freshfunds.

Did you know that there are these really cool and techi prizes that one can win. When you join freshfunds, you can win each week by accumulating points. The following yummies can earn you points : Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites, Fresh Express Gourmet Café Salads, Fresh Express Packaged Salads. I am sure that my husband would be eyeing the Nintendo Wii Fit for a prize. What a way to earn your prize? freshfunds doesn't only give you the chance to get that awesome prize that you've been wanting but it also encourages you to be healthy. Hats off to Sproutwells for bringing out the techi-holics in a healthy way! So take the Sproutwell's advice and join the freshfunds.



Post?slot_id=24754&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: