TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The real thing

They say patience is a virtue and I think I am running out of it. What ifs come with endless possibilities. I want the real thing. I've come to terms with what I want...I want the real thing or nothing at all. I need that real thing that I can be sure will catch me if I should fall. That real thing who'll be there when I call. That real thing to hold me each night. That real thing who will make it alright. I want to know for sure that I can feel secure. Once I get that under control then I won't let go. Then I'll know that it's the real thing. I don't want to be second best anymore. No more lies. I am through pretending...I am pretty tired of hiding. Anyway, I have seen and feel the best of what seems to be the real thing.

Real Thing - Kalapana

No comments: