TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, November 1, 2008

You left me cold

Suddenly the clouds turned blue. The ground is dampen with teardrops that fall from the sky. The air whispers through the silence of the night. I embraced my pillow while I try to solve the puzzle in my mind. A challenge that have seemed to left me with sleepless nights. A confusion that have paralyzed my working brain. I tried to steal his mind to work inside out but I guess I'll never find the right answer. How was I suppose to make it work like before? Things can get a lot different with words. The words we use make a big difference : Carefully chosen, they can keep someone happy. Sloppily chosen, they can infuriate. I got so caught up in a web of lies that I didn't bother to look deeply. For the two gleaming and noteworthy moments in my life, I hang on to life. While lying and bringing life to this world, the lines in the machine that was hooked to me almost went haywire. With the first they have to supply me oxygen to stabilize me and the second one they have to make me feel more pain to stop my heart rate from moving faster. I have almost seen the light at the end of the tunnel...almost.

It has caused me to zip my mouth and keep everything to myself because I didn't want to upbraid. The least you could do was to be honest. For what the waves could have never washed away...you have left me cold.

No comments: