TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cafe Juanita

I only enjoy eating when I am preggy. Eventhough I don't like to eat, I have to because this tiny creature inside me would always give me a nudge. I am past my first trimester which should make me eat anything I see or smell but I guess I am still not over this craving thing. Anyway, I thought I would share to you guys that this resto somewhere in Pasig would satisfy whatever gastronomic yearning you have for. The place is called Cafe Juanita. At first glance, the place would seem a carinderia outside but it has a lovely ambiance once you get inside. Almost everything you see there is for sale which are unique and antique. And of course, the main reason why I am recommending this place because of its food. Even if I am not preggy, I would love to go and eat there. Their dishes are distinctively cooked with affordable prices.

No comments: