TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ever after with you

Whenever I feel weary from the seemingly endless crossroads in my life, I try to veer away from the hustle and bustle of the day. I dwell on the times where I can set aside the turmoil of my mind. I play along with the rewind of the cherished days. Even if the pleasure it brings is only ephemeral, it somehow gives me a piece of mind. Hard as I try, I cannot deny that I have to live by with the changes that suddenly fell upon me. I've always known then that whatever I've started would bring me to the middle of nowhere and yet I still pursued the journey relentlessly. Through it all, I was caught up with the 'ever after line' your-pulse-is-my-only-racing-guide-in-the-dark.

It is now my chance to return the favor. I don't believe in many things but you so I'd rather quit the fight to give way to your most desired path. I will stand back to clear your horizon because I want you to soar above and feel what it's like to be free. I hope I can see the glimmer in your eyes and blissful smile in your lips before the bells on the hill rings.
Now that I am on my own, I'd always hang on to the thought of you being there with me...to your words that will always soothe the deafening silence of my wandering. Those words have left me by with strokes that I need for my wheels to keep me from moving on.
I'll always remember how you made me strong and I'll always thank GOD for that. Albeit, i'll never ever know the truth behind everything that happened, there will always be a moment when i'll be alone with my thoughts under the starry sky looking up and wishing that my lucky star would show up. And when it does, i'll wish and dream that there will be an ever after with you.

No comments: