TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The offspring


Adam, Eve and the forbidden apple
A sweet and agonizing surrender to the serpent.
A breakout of epochs
To an open clash between good and evil.
I build my own fortress
Humming a melodic harmony of mind and soul.
Like an equinox two hearts united as one
A journey to a road that leads to eternity.
A solitude I found within
Embracing the solace of his undying love.
A pseudo-haven I live in
Then heaven and hell collided, in the midst a stranger found me.
Lo and behold!A raven I saw
Leading the stranger and me to a world of illusion and temptations.
Indulging only covertly to a portal that never exist
Crossing the borderlines holding us captives of this lifetime.
Charmed in this magical moment
Sigh again and conjure to a battlecry.
A poetic unjustice to the known prisoners
Deprived and bound by time and chance.
Confused with Hamlet's 'to be or not to be'
Guilt stricken of passion, enduring the tragedy
Sentenced by medieval rules written in quill and paper
Cast us away with your stones and pierce us with thorns.

No comments: