TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, April 28, 2008

Coming soon....


I thought this time I will never get excited anymore. I thought I've seen it all, heard it all, felt it all. But I was wrong. I came from my OB-Gyne earlier today to have my soooooo delayed monthly check-up. The secretary counted and I was a month delayed visiting my OB. Anyway, I know that this visit would mean just the usual check-up plus I will have to listen to my child's heartbeat.

So I just lay down while my OB measures my tummy. She said the size of the baby was just right for my term. Then she rub some gel in my tummy and placed the device while it was locating for my baby. It took a while before I heard the heartbeat. While she was looking, I thought I'd just feel the same because I already had two kids. But when I heard the lab dab beating soooooo fast, I felt different. I felt elated. It was like I was hearing that sound for the first time. My OB said "active na active ha". I guess I just realized that every child or person is unique and that the experience with them is also unique even before they are born.

No comments: