TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

In the arms of a lullabye

In the wee small hours of the morning, i stare at the ceiling...trying to sleep off the confusion. I toss and turn to find the right spot to rest my weary soul but with no luck. If only I was lying under the stars, I may have witness the conversation of the sparkling moon and glimmering stars. I may have seen so many shooting stars that compliments the serene sky.
At the crack of dawn, the screaming sun slowly makes its way behind the clouds. I psyche up my body and drag myself to the so-called busy hours of the day. And as I drove down the road, I ponder on things that lies ahead of me. To keep me awake and alert, i plug my i-pod. To keep my brain running, i puff the blues away.
I spend the longest hours of my day sitting and waiting for a buzz. I always look forward to a blinking tab because it brightens up my spirit and lessens the immense boredom of paperworks. For as long as the blinking keeps going on, I discover new things about me and it also builds up a greater height of madness.
Time ticks off and when darkness comes creeping in, I feel the surge of separation anxiety. To not know what to do ... I feel empty. Deprive of 'the moments', I long for the chance to grasp the innermost thoughts...reveal and renew the deepest darkest furtive...to sleep in the arms of a lullabye.

No comments: