TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quips and cranks yet your blog is spank!

Since I joined PPP, I've been trying my best to get my posts to be indexed. I've done some research and have tried all their tips and advises but with no luck.

Everytime I tried to submit a post to this blog advertising network my blog has been always been declined because my page has not enough index and I have 0 Google Page Rank.

I tried to fix these errors and Im pretty confident that somehow I make sense in whatever I blog. I am not quite sure how and what I should do anymore. I think Google should give bloggers a feedback on the status of the page rank and what they need to do to increase or improve their ranks.

Of course, your blogs or posts are reflection of how creative, how imaginative and how witty a person is. They are what they write. Sometimes their personalities are being expresses through writing because they are most comfortable in that manner. You squeeze out whatever quips and cranks you have been long hiding yet at the end of the day Google spanks your blog!

Then after sometime I saw this opportunity about IZEA.com. I tried to look into the site to see what it offers. I joined to see how it works. After a day of registering my blogs, I already had a rank of how my blogs are doing. It is so cool because you get to have a meter that measures the real rank of your blogs. This way you know where you stand and how much far you are in the race.

No comments: