TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just thinking out loud

I am drowned in my own thoughts. Thoughts that seem to clog my clear thinking. A black hole in the universe. A deep thinking that wonders if everything that happens is by what they call nature's biggest joke to humankind - 'serendipity'.
I try to seek solace in the stillness of the world...of the deafening silence...I struggle not to hold on to the agonizing pain that the memories bring along. For the moment, I have found my innermost peace through the stream that flows from my misty eyes. I continue to exist with time standing still while the earth spins around.
Reality bites and oh it stings. For whatever reason and moral upstanding that is laid down before me, I somehow cannot comprehend why some things have to be that way. In any other circumstances, I would be like any other human being trying to do what is just and right. Perhaps there is really a crossroad where you must choose your fate and endure the long, bumpy and winding road. While some people follow what they think is right, I did what I feel is good. But then everything comes with a tag... a tag branded with complication. That is when you think things over and somewhere along that line comes the i-should-have-done-the-right thing part. No matter how bad things turn out to be the simple question that perturbs me most - Should I stay or should I go?
Staying would really feel good but until when? While choosing to forego everything would make things different ... a lot different...a lot harder...and you should never expect things to be the same again.

No comments: