TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Never asked.....

Never asked for this feeling
didn't quite understand a thing.
Why did I ever let my emotions
get hold everything of me?

Never wished for the time
didn't know was running to a crime.
Why did I kept counting
the hours of uncertainties?

Do I ever cross your mind?
Are we still on the same page?
Should the days be rewind
and let the cup of wine turn to old age?

Never asked for the sweet things
Didn't think I'll be blushing.
Why have I not known
that in time it'll turn into tears?

Never wished for the promises
Didn't know would melt my heart into pieces.
Why I am still holding on
to where I no longer belong?

I miss you so much...
Was it really loved that I felt?
I long for your touch...
or was I just someone who kept your secrets?

No comments: