TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spell your summer with ABC


4 days and 3 nights. The longest vacation I had since I was with the Company. So how do I spell my summer? Let me spell it out for you....

A is for Amorita Resort. A cool and lovely place to stay in and relax while you spend your 2 nights and 2 days in Panglao island. The scenery is great especially at night. The hotel is uphill and you can see the calm beach as it peacefully let its waves flow back and forth the shore. The food is generally ok. The service and accommodation are excellent! They have this free massage for those who are staying there. Lucky me because I was able to avail 2 sessions (the regular rate of which is P600). On our first day, we enjoyed the pool the whole afternoon and sang away the night with our usual videoke and tequila escapade. We had one function room reserved for us until 12mn and continued the drinky-drinky session at one of the rooms. The fun games were held on the afternoon of the 2nd day. The dinner/fellowship night was set with a Luau theme. I had so much fun during my stay there. It sure got me to relax and roar with laughter.

B is for Bohol tour. After our stint in Amorita, we wandered around Bohol and visited the famous tourist spots. First stop - Chocolate hills. Can you believe I made the 100+ steps to get to the top just to see the breathtaking view and had our cutie and wacky pictures in front of those famous Chocolate hills? We were suppose to have lunch at the Loboc River Cruise but we missed it. Anyway, we stepped down in the man-made forest and had another picture taking. The view was fantastic that you would think you are in some kind of wonderland. Then off to the tarsiers. Those small wide-eyed creature had my sympathy as they looked tired and sad hanging in the tree. I pity them because their forlorn face seems like they were asking people to stop taking pictures so that they can have their own peaceful and private life. After our encounter with the tarsiers, we crossed the not so seemingly scary hanging bridge. We didnt know that one of our friends have a fear of height. His funny story was that while he was scarily holding tight to both ends of the bridge, this one Korean guy shakes the bridge and taunts him. He then said "Don't do it, I'll die" LOL. We finally had our lunch at the Prawn Farm, ICM Mall. Yummy! We bought some pasalubongs afterwhich we scouted the streets to look for a hotel to stay in for the night. We stayed at the Chriscent hotel. Jampacked in one room, we unpacked our luggages and headed back to the mall for the continuation of our shopping and to grab some dinner. Just to spent the remaining night away, again we had videoke at the hotel.

C is for Cebu. Oh I hate this place. Though I have no choice, the group decided to depart from Cebu. We left Tagbilaran, Bohol at around 10am. Aboard the SuperCat, I get to reminisce some things 15 years ago (from the ferry to our stay in Cebu). Sometimes in life, there are some things that you would want to forget and one of them was my trip to Cebu. Although some wouldn't totally be erased, I would have some new memories that I can keep when I think of Cebu. Eventhough we had no time to tour around the place (not that there is much to be seen there) I guess what made it more exciting and interesting for me was that I spent that day with him. These are the days that I truly treasure the most because they rarely come.

So there it is summer is spelled as ABC. How about you? How do you spell your summer?

No comments: