TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some kind of wonderful


I fell in love with the story. Keith and Watts are both lovely names and how I wish I can use them for my baby. The story tells us something about the life of being a teenager. I guess I could associate myself with Watts' character. I was a little boyish back then but not really tomboyish. I wore shorts instead of skirt, played basketball and volleyball. I was into Karate although most of my friends are girls. I guess I like to show people how tough I am and that no one can belittle us. It has become a realization to me that when you are in your teens, the physical looks matter more than the inside. Another thing that I've come to grasp is the concept of appreciating the one you love in the brink of losing them. It is only when our innermost feelings come into fire when the situation is already hurting you. When you feel that short stabbing pain, pinch in the heart and a fiery pang of jealousy it will surely hit you hard and hopefully wake you up. Whenever I watch the movie, I always feel like I am watching it for the first time. I can watch it again and again but I don't wanna feel the real deal again.

No comments: