TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, July 18, 2008

Surprise surprise

After 2 months of not visiting my OB-gyne, finally I mustered all the courage of going back again to her. I have had my annual physical and got the results so it was also one of the reasons why I felt the need to go and pay a visit to my OB. When I first saw the result, I felt a little panicky because almost all test results were abnormal. By abnormal I mean either the range are below or above the normal values. Of course, it does not only concern me but I am more worried for the health of my baby.

Luckily, my OB said that my results are still okay and that I should just continue
my vitamins. Next week, I am schedule for my ultrasound and I already requested my OB not to tell the gender. I want it to be a surprise since I already have two girls, I am wishing to have a boy this time. But if ever I deliver another baby girl, just as long as it is healthy, it'll be okay with me. SO till my due date, it will be a surprise surprise!

No comments: